Dinning : An in-house kitchen which dishes out mouth-watering local cuisine will satiate your hunger pangs. A buffet breakfast in the morning. For Lunch and dinner the in house kitchen offers simple local cuisines.
Grilling your own food amidst nature is a different experience altogether. From Chicken to grilled veggies your own personal barbecue stations will allow you to be the Chef in-charge for the night.
You can relish on the local chef prepared papads, pickles, sweets and seasonal fruit dishes. Any specific request will be catered to with a day’s advance.
Outdoor Cinema: In the evening we play movies and wildlife documentaries. Chairs and mattresses will be provided. During live events like World Cups, IPL, EPL, Olympics Tournaments etc., only the event between 6.30 PM to 10.00 PM will be aired. During weekdays the request of guests will be obliged for movies.
Fire Pit: Campfire will be lit up at 8.00 PM to 9.30 PM make sure you don’t miss it. Exclusive camp fire for groups can be booked while checking in. (for an additional charge). This will be provided in the activity area.
- Plunge pool (all swimming pool etiquette to be followed)
- Indoor board games, Books at our recreation tent
- Cricket Net, Tug of war, water balloons etc in our activity zone
- Customized tours to nearby attractions (extra charges apply).
- Airport, Railway station and Bus station pick up and drop (extra charges apply)
- Excursions to the nearby attractions (extra charges apply)
- Debit/Credit cards and online payments accepted
- Doctor on call
- Candle light dinner can be arranged on the deck in front of the camp upon request for a special occasion or if you just feel like it. (for additional charge).
- Single person Hammocks (as per availability)
- Live cooking with IHM chef
- Motivational Talks from eminent personalities
- Gully Cricket
- Aqua Zumba
- Outdoor late evening seminars
- Relay Karaoke